Sunday, May 23, 2010

The time has come to talk of many things...

The time has come to set aside those things which do not make me happy. To realize and understand that sometimes time is needed to make things better, and there's nothing that can be done to change that.

To realize that the happiness I feel is actually real - that this is actually real, and not some sort of daydream; not something to get me through and make me feel better. That this person exists and is everything I thought he was, and that he sees through the past and the walls I throw up and sees...me. As I am, and for who and what I am - with no false expectations or ideals. I am not on a pedestal, and neither is he. We stand on even ground, facing one another and realizing that this will not be easy but that we are both committed to it, to each other.