Monday, April 26, 2010

"Everything's falling and I am included in that..."

There is something beautiful about this; about us. There's no label, no real discussion of one, and I find myself curious but otherwise uncaring. I don't care what the rest of the world thinks, because I have found a place in the world that feels like home.

Physical touch is only a mere shadow; only an extension of the things that lie in the heart. It's good to finally not only understand, but be able to live by that. I don't feel as if we'll lose one another if things don't progress to a point that I think neither of us really wants yet. More accurately, I don't feel as if I have to submit to the physical side of things to keep him by my side. Neither of us would have that, and there's an innocence to us that I hope we never lose.

1 comment:

bard said...

Sounds like a wonderful place to be...