Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's not that I don't want to be happy - I do. It's just that there's always so much trepidation on my part.

Do I believe that he loves me? Yes. Do I believe he means the things he says? Yes. Do I believe that will last? I have no earthly idea. I want to believe it, but I have a hard time of doing so.

Just because someone needs to fall apart sometimes doesn't mean they are a weak person.

He and I have differing views on some things which are important to me, and to him. I honestly don't know if it's enough to break us - our views aren't so very different in most things, but there are a few things that...I don't know if I can agree with him on.

I love him; more than I thought I had it in me to love someone anymore. I want to move forward - for us to build a life together. I'm just sometimes afraid that we might not make it that far.

Sometimes, I'm as sure of it as I am that gravity exists. Sometimes, I couldn't say for sure.

No comments: